Welcome to the second version of the Lifestyle Survey Toolkit
This site aims to assist users to conduct health and lifestyle
surveys. It has been developed by Information by Design. This
is the second version of the site which has updated information and some
new sections. It now contains:
- A new section on sampling methods, data collection methods and
sample sizes in conducting a Lifestyle Survey
- Examples of the sample sizes and sampling methods used by others
in conducting lifestyle surveys.
- A critical review of different methods used to conduct lifestyle
surveys Additional sample questions used in lifestyle surveys,
including questions on developing areas (such as well-being)
- Some theory, mostly for those who have little previous
experience of survey research
- An updated resource bank, containing many examples of Lifestyle
Surveys conducted across the UK, which includes new surveys
conducted in the last few years
|To navigate through the site, please use the tabs
at the top of the page.
Let us know what you think
This Toolkit is an evolving resource. We are keen to receive your
feedback on the Toolkit on aspects you found useful or things that you
think we could add to the Toolkit.
Please contact us through the
feedback sheet if you would like to send us any comments or information.